SALTO ACCESS REQUEST FORMS
As of September 1st, 2021, the Salto Access Request Form, previously found under the Facilities Management, will no longer be available. Effective immediately, we are transitioning to a new Salto Access Request Form. The new form is in a MS Word Format, downloadable from our Security Website. Our new Access Request Form no longer requires a 2-step approval process.
Instead, we ask each department to have their designated “Salto Approver” obtain the necessary department approvals prior to filling out the Access Request Form. Once completed, COPY and PASTE the Request Form into a new email and forward directly to our Salto Admin Team at email@example.com
IMPORTANT: DO NOT ADD FORM AS AN ATTACHMENT OR INCLUDE IN A LENGTHLY EMAIL CHAIN
When additional authorization is required from a Manager, Dean or Faculty member, the designated Salto Approver needs to forward the completed Access Request Form to the appropriate Manager, Dean or Faculty member for Authorization (prior to sending to the Salto Admin Team), instructing them to reply back to the designated Salto Approver, indicating “APPROVED”. Once Approved, the Salto Approver can then forward the Approved email and Access Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- Access Requests: Are normally processed in 2-3 business days, longer during peak periods.
- We will only process Access Request Forms received from by the designated Salto Approver.
- You will be notified by email when your request has been completed.
- Do not send students to the Salto Admin Office to pick up their key or check the status of their request.
- Access to interior rooms automatically defaults to 7 days per week/24 HR per day.
- Access is to interior rooms are blocked after the building is locked.
- If the User needs 24 HR access to an interior room, you will need to request 24 HR building access.
- Start Date: This date is not mandatory (you may leave blank).
- Key Expiry: The Key Expiry date is mandatory.
- Multiple Key Expiry Dates: You may add specific expiry dates to each Door, Zone or Building. Leave blank if not needed and all access will expire on the KEY EXPIRY date.
- Days of Week: Use if you want the key to only work on specific days, otherwise leave blank.
- Key Timetables: Use for adding time restrictions to a room or building. Do not use this section unless you have a pre-existing TIMETABLE set up in the Salto Database. If you need a key timetable set-up, contact the Salto Admin Team prior to submitting your Access Requests.
- Student Numbers: Are mandatory, regardless if the student already has a key on file. Your request will not be processed unless a student number is provided.
- Employee Numbers: Do not include employee numbers.